- Full Time
Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Paid Training
Work for one of the country's hottest startups! DPL Financial Partners is a nationally recognized, award-winning company in the high-growth FinTech space. With a powerful mission to help people achieve lifelong financial security, we are upending the multi-trillion-dollar insurance industry by modernizing insurance and annuities. We've grown fast and are looking for smart, dynamic candidates to join our Finance team. If you're a hard-worker looking for opportunity, growth, mentoring and a high-energy, team-oriented experience, we may be just right for each other. Find out!
The Business Analyst must use their strong quantitative skills to review, evaluate, develop insights and make recommendations that lead to actionable results that accelerate profitable growth for the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compiling data from multiple sources to create integrated views that can be used to drive decision making.
- The ability to analyze data in a meaningful way, to communicate their findings effectively, and recommend solutions with a specific focus on creating more revenue and better profits.
- The individual requires the ability to work on multiple projects effectively and efficiently while meeting specific deadlines.
- Recommend improvements to business processes they discover during their analysis.
- Reporting and Forecasting
- General clean up of Salesforce Reporting & Distribution.
- Populate & distribute Excel-based reporting (Daily, Weekly, Monthly).
- Business Volume and Type - Evaluate key metrics & trends
- Marketing Asset ROI - Utilize updated Pardot analytics solutions to analyze impact of marketing assets on sales. Use data to assist decision making on future allocation of marketing spend.
- Productivity - Assist Sr. Analyst in analyzing & compiling activity reporting in conjunction with updated telephony & email solutions.
- Profit and revenue
- Ad-hoc Reporting
- Special Projects on a per-need basis
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be customer support oriented, able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment; good communication skills is a must.
- Knowledge of common Business Analysis processes.
- Ability to analyze systems, recommend workflow adjustments and identify opportunities for business improvements.
- Ability to research, compile and document data, business processes and workflow.
- Ability to analyze and document business requirements.
- Ability to participate in implementations and prepare internal communications.