- Louisville, KY, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Paid Training
This is your chance to work for one of Louisville's hottest startups! The FinTech world is on fire and DPL Financial Partners (DPL) is leading the modernization of the annuity and commission-free insurance marketplace and is the middle of explosive growth. We are expanding our teams across all areas of the company in the coming months and are looking for high energy candidates who have the competitive spirit to "Join the Revelation." If you are a go-getter that likes to work as hard as you play, we are the right fit for you. Come grow your career with us!
DPL Financial Partners is seeking a dynamic, highly motivated sales professional to join our firm. In this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and superb interpersonal skills with a high level of self-awareness. This is a hunter position looking to add new Members to DPL's platform.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Hit or exceed Monthly Sales Goals
- Prospect Financial Advisory firms for Membership Opportunities
- Hit or exceed daily contact goals and appointments
- Provide Dynamic Sales Presentations
- Run on-boarding calls/meetings to ensure proper introduction to DPL team and services
- Attend industry conferences to promote DPL
- Maintain and monitor opportunities in Salesforce
- Team player with excellent communication skills. Must be able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Travel Requirement 10%
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Job Knowledge - Competent in required job skills and knowledge; exhibits ability to learn and apply new skills; requires minimal supervision.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; participates in meetings.
- Consultative Selling - Qualifies potential customers; builds rapport and establishes trust; asks questions to discover client business needs; applies product and market knowledge effectively.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; develops realistic action plans.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university. 3-5 years of experience in the Life Insurance sector with demonstrated success selling Annuities. Working with clients at a Financial Advisory Firm and Permanent Life Insurance experience is a plus. Professional Sales Process training is a plus (Solution Selling, SPIN, Sandler, etc).
Proficient in Microsoft Office - Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point required. Salesforce, Pardot, preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Life insurance license highly preferred, Health insurance license preferred.
DPL is the first Turnkey Insurance Management Platform for Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs), providing a marketplace of low-cost, Commission-Free products from some of the nation's top carriers. Membership with DPL, allows advisors to better serve their clients more holistically with improved pricing and fiduciary implementation of insurance and annuities, ultimately delivering greater benefit to the financial plan and improving overall retirement outcomes.