- Full time, permanent
- The Bloomsbury Hotel
Meals on duty, discounted accommodation, discounts when dining at the hotels, personal career development
The Bloomsbury, London
Located in central London just minutes away from The British Museum, Theatreland, Soho and the designer boutiques and markets of Covent Garden, The Bloomsbury hotel sits at the heart of the historic and vibrant 18th century Bloomsbury. The Bloomsbury is the proud winner of 'Best Urban Hotel' in the 2017 Cond Naste Johansen's UK and Ireland Awards for Excellence.
The Doyle Collection
The Doyle Collection is a carefully curated collection of eight Irish family-owned luxury and urban hotels located centrally in London, Dublin, Washington DC, Cork and Bristol. What binds our hotels together is the Doyle service ethos - a real warmth and thoughtfulness.
We are delighted that the Doyle Collection has been listed as one of the Best Large Workplaces by Great Place to Work for four years running; 2017, 2018, 2019 and again in 2020.
As the Night Manager of our hotel The Bloomsbury, you will be responsible for the safety and security of our guests overnight and will be managing the Front office team during this time. As Night Manager you will be warm and welcoming, providing the guest with an efficient and courteous welcome and departure, whilst also working behind the scenes to oversee the completion of nightly reports and prepare for the next day arrivals.
The ideal candidate will be working in an Assistant Manager or Manager role within a luxury hotel front office department. Attention to detail, accuracy and a drive to deliver a memorable guest experience will be key to your success.
The perks of working as a Night Manager with The Bloomsbury
- 28 days of holiday including public holidays, increasing with length of service
- Company pension scheme
- In-house training team dedicated to your personal development and career progression
- Large range of Learning and Development across all levels and departments
- Free Life cover policy for you from your first day of employment
- Free meals on duty as well as breakfast to get to you started
- Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and regular team get together's
- Fun and interactive reward & recognition incentives
- A great working environment with a leading London reputation for al fresco dining
- Contribution PCR testing
- Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme
Inclusion and diversity are key to us. At The Doyle Collection, where everyone is valued, and everyone is treated with fairness and respect. All our team members have the opportunity to thrive with an equal opportunities employer.