- Cork, IRL
- €13 - €13.90
- Full time, permanent
- The River Lee Hotel
Meals on duty, Discounted accommodation, Training and Development and more...
The River Lee
The River Lee is 'The Modern Face of Cork in the Heart of the City'. Cork, Irelands 'second city', is a lively cultural centre. The River Lee is one of Cork's leading business and social destinations comprising 182 bedrooms, NRG Fitness, 8 meeting & event spaces, The Mirror Room and The River Club restaurant/bar and river side terrace.
The Doyle Collection
The Doyle Collection proudly awarded one of Irelands Best Large Workplaces in 2017, 2018, 2019 and again in 2020 is a carefully curated collection of eight Irish family-owned luxury and urban hotels. All hotels are located centrally in London, Dublin, Washington DC, Cork and Bristol. What binds our hotels together is the Doyle service ethos - a real warmth and thoughtfulness.
If you seek continuous development and investment in your future, have a passion for reaching innovation and excellence, this is the role and company for you.
The right candidate will be optimistic, committed, flexible and standards driven. Develop and exceed within customer service to deliver the most memorable guest experience. You will have excellent communication skills, and a strong desire to progress. You will motivate, lead and develop the Front Office team to ensure smooth functioning of the department and promote teamwork. In addition, you will assist with the recruitment, training and development of our valuable Front Office team.
The benefits of working as a Front Office Team Leader with The River Lee
- Flexible work options
- Length of Service Rewards (additional days off)
- Refer a Friend Rewards Programme
- Training programmes dedicated to your personal and professional development
- Free meals on duty and all-day tea and coffee for the caffeine lovers
- Discounted hotel rooms in the UK, Ireland and USA for you, your family and friends
- Free Life Cover
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Educational Support
- 50% off food when dining with The Doyle Collection
- Give back with CSR activities including paid charity day off
- Wellness Programmes including inhouse Mental Health First Aiders
- Reward and Recognition Programmes (earn bonuses, restaurant meals, overnight stays and extra days off)
- Save money and get healthy with our Cycle to Work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and team get together's
- Plus, more ...
Inclusion and diversity are key to us. At The Doyle Collection, where everyone is valued.
All our team members have the opportunity to thrive with an equal opportunities employer.