- Full time, permanent
- The Bloomsbury Hotel
Meals on duty, discounted accommodation, discounts when dining at the hotels, personal career development
The Bloomsbury, London
Located in central London just minutes away from The British Museum, Theatreland, Soho and the designer boutiques and markets of Covent Garden, The Bloomsbury hotel sits at the heart of the historic and vibrant 18th century Bloomsbury. The Bloomsbury is the proud winner of 'Best Urban Hotel' in the 2017 Cond Naste Johansen's UK and Ireland Awards for Excellence.
About The Doyle Collection
At the heart of our business is a warmth of service that stems from our family ownership, imbuing our properties with the familiarity of a member's club and the intimacy of a private home.
Each of our eight hotels landmark buildings in unrivalled city locations, has its own distinct personality that is rooted in, and authentic to, its neighbourhood. Innovation and ongoing investment ensure a boutique, cosmopolitan yet local feel as seen in our cool destination restaurants, bars and event spaces while our heritage lends character to our vision of informal luxury, timeless style and the very best guest experience.
We are delighted that the Doyle Collection has been listed as one of the Best Large Workplaces by Great Place to Work for four years running; 2017, 2018, 2019 and again in 2020.
An opportunity is now available for a passionate and organised professional to join The Bloomsbury as our HR Officer.
Working alongside the HR Manager, you will be supporting the team with all HR administration and generalist duties at the hotel. With a passion for building relationships with team members at all levels, this key support role is vital to the success of our Human Resources department.
The ideal candidate will be a whizz at multitasking, whilst being an organised, competent and resourceful individual with a passion for Human Resources. Ensuring our HR department's operations run smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organisation is key to your success in this position.
The perks of working as our HR Officer:
- 28 days of holiday including public holidays, increasing with length of service
- Company pension scheme
- In-house training team dedicated to your personal development and career progression
- Large range of Learning and Development across all levels and departments
- Free Life cover policy for you from your first day of employment
- Free meals on duty as well as breakfast to get to you started
- Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and regular team get together's
- Fun and interactive reward & recognition incentives
- A great working environment with a leading London reputation for al fresco dining
- Contribution PCR testing
- Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme
Inclusion and diversity are key to us. At The Doyle Collection, where everyone is valued, and everyone is treated with fairness and respect. All our team members have the opportunity to thrive with an equal opportunities employer.