- Full time, permanent
- The Kensington Hotel
Meals on duty, discounted accommodation, discounts when dining at the hotels, personal career development
The Kensington, London
The Kensington is set in one of London's most desirable locations, surrounded by museums and walking distance from the shops of South Kensington and Knightsbridge. A luxury hotel with an ambience reminiscent of a private members club, 150 individually designed rooms and suites, Town House restaurant and K Bar, make it the perfect hidden spot.
The Doyle Collection
The Doyle Collection is a carefully curated collection of eight Irish family-owned luxury and urban hotels located centrally in London, Dublin, Washington DC, Cork and Bristol. What binds our hotels together is the Doyle service ethos - a real warmth and thoughtfulness.
The role of an Head Bartender represents a fantastic opportunity for an organized candidate. As our Head Mixologist, you will be working alongside the Bar Manager and F&B Manager to ensure our team are always delivering the highest standards of customer service. As Head Mixologist you will be actively involved in the design and testing of new cocktails on offer in the K Bar, as well as the training of our Bar Team.
The ideal candidate will be working in a high-end luxury Bar, in either a Head Bartender or Supervisory role, with experience designing superior cocktails and educated to level 2 in WSET.
You will have friendly manner ,great motivation, create a good relationships with our guests and the members of staff .You should be passionate about the hospitality and mixology role. As well as being involved in showcasing cocktails in the K Bar ,entertaining the guests and creating bespoke cocktails which make a memorable experience to every guest, staying at the K Bar
- Working alongside the Bar Manager
- Be responsible to host cocktail masterclass
- Contributing with the marketing team by suggesting new promotions, cocktail recipes.
- Participating in photo shooting ,press , media and articles
- Creating weekly or monthly cocktail to maximize the revenue
- Possessing a depth beverage knowledge such as wines ,cocktails and spirits
- Maintaining the appearance and cleanliness of the bar area
- Handling employee issues
- Handling customer complaints
- Supervising other bartenders in absence of the bar manager
- Overseeing all aspect of the bar area such as health & safety
- Stock control (deliveries )
- Monitoring wastages
- Developing the bartender with cocktail and products knowledge
The perks of working as Head Bartender with The Kensington
- 28 days of holiday including public holidays, increasing with length of service
- Company pension scheme
- In-house training team dedicated to your personal development and career progression
- Large range of Learning and Development across all levels and departments
- Free Life cover policy for you from your first day of employment
- Free meals on duty as well as breakfast to get to you started
- Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and regular team get together's
- Fun and interactive reward & recognition incentives
- A great working environment with a leading London reputation for al fresco dining
- Contribution PCR testing
- Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme
Inclusion and diversity are key to us. At The Doyle Collection, where everyone is valued, and everyone is treated with fairness and respect. All our team members have the opportunity to thrive with an equal opportunities employer.