- Full time, permanent
- The Bloomsbury Hotel
Meals on duty, discounted accommodation, discounts when dining at the hotels, personal career development
Waiter/Waitress at Dalloway Terrace, London
One of London's most popular restaurants, Dalloway Terrace, is looking to grow the team with a waiter or waitress who has experience in a fast-paced, luxury, hospitality environment. Dalloway Terrace is best known as one of the most instagrammable restaurants in town, attracts a fantastic clientele and you will be working alongside some of the nicest, most dynamic people in the hospitality industry - creating lasting memories for our guests.
This is an elegant, poetic and quintessentially English space. Fully heated in winter, this year round destination restaurant offers the peace and charm of a secluded secret garden in the winter and a light, elegant, beautiful alfresco-dining offering in the spring, and summer months serving an all-day dining menu, afternoon tea and weekend brunch all of which evolve with the seasons.
The benefits of working with us
- Highly competitive market rate 12 to 14+ per hour (including service charge)
- 28 days of holiday including public holidays, increasing with length of service
- Company pension scheme
- In-house training team dedicated to your personal development and career progression
- Large range of Learning and Development across all levels and departments
- Free Life cover policy for you from your first day of employment
- Free meals on duty as well as breakfast to get to you started
- Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and regular team get together's
- Fun and interactive reward & recognition incentives
- A great working environment with a leading London reputation for al fresco dining
- Contribution PCR testing
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
Dalloway Terrace is located at The Bloomsbury Hotel, part of The Doyle Collection
We are delighted that the Doyle Collection has been listed as one of the Best Large Workplaces by Great Place to Work for four years running; 2017, 2018, 2019 and again in 2020.
As a Waiter/Waitress you will be a passionate service professional who loves going the extra mile to make sure our guests have an amazing dining experience and leave wanting to come back again and again.