- 11-Jan-2021 to 12-Mar-2021 (CST)
- Maintenance Technician Tarrant County,Texas
- DeSoto, TX, USA
Apartment Lead Maintenance - HVAC/EPA Cert
Direct Placement is searching for reliable individuals with troubleshooting skills to fill apartment Maintenance Technician positions.
The hiring process is easy, and our goal is to get great people to communities that need them fast. And the best part?
Apartment maintenance staff is responsible for completing all service requests at the direction of the maintenance supervisor or property manager. This job is hiring now!
Apartment Lead Maintenance Responsibilities include:
- Complete apartment service tickets and log all assigned work orders accurately and in a timely fashion
- Manage vacant apartments by preparing them through the turnover process so apartments are ready to lease for new residents to move in
- Keep the grounds free of debris and trash
- Provide excellent customer service to residents
- Follow applicable building, county and safety codes/standards
- Resolve electrical, plumbing and appliance repairs, installations, service, and replacements in a responsible and professional manner that meets industry standards as needed by the apartment community. Including:
- Vinyl and ceramic floor covering
- Wall molding
- Window screens and blinds
- Interior and exterior doors
- Electrical circuits, receptacles, breakers, switches and fuses
- Light fixtures
- Installation of Appliances such as stoves, refrigerators, washers and dryers
- Toilets, sinks, vanities and disposals
- Clean and inspect boiler and storage rooms
- Rodent control
- Stair treads and cove basing
- Gutters, down spouts and connecting hoses
- Minor drywall damages
- Removing bulk trash (including appliances)
- Clearing drains and sewer lines up to 4'
- Minor Painting
Apartment Lead maintenance Job Requirements
- General knowledge of all aspects of maintenance repair and service
- Apartment maintenance experience a plus
- HVAC Certification a must
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds and climb ladders
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Ability to work day, weekend, and evening hours as required
MUST HAVE OWN TOOLS..