- Denver, CO, USA
- 65000-85000 per year The total annual compensation package will consist of a base salary and consideration to participate in our discretionary annual bonus incentive program.
- Base + Bonus
- Regular Full Time
MARKETING PURSUIT SPECIALIST / SENIOR PURSUIT SPECIALIST - CO
Dibble employs the industry's finest engineers, designers, and planners, providing expertise and valued resources for municipalities, private clients, federal, state, and local agencies. Dibble is looking for a skillful and highly motivated Pursuit Specialist or Senior Pursuit Specialist to join our Marketing Team in Denver, Colorado. This is a great opportunity for you to join our fine group of respected professionals.
Our employees enjoy our industry-leading benefits program, ability to balance their work life and home life, opportunities for development and growth, company events & activities, and the various opportunities to give back with our community activities.
This dynamic individual will be responsible for collaborating with Project Managers, Business Unit/Practice Leaders, Engineers, and Business Development staff to ensure that each SOQ, proposal, and submittal receive the dedicated attention they need to produce a quality submittal. Primarily responsible for the preparation of proposals and statements of qualifications, and for ensuring that the published requirement for such are met and submitted on time. This position is also responsible for tracking pursuit efforts through proposal development and communicating with other departments and practices within the company to ensure timely and complete submittals. May specialize in specific marketing functions, such as public relations, communications, digital marketing, as needed. Represents the firm on matters related to area of individual expertise and provides information and judgment to other members of firm on specialized topics.
- Prepare proposals, qualifications packages, and presentations to support pursuit efforts.
- Organize and manage the proposal and interview process to ensure deadlines are met.
- Ensure quality and conformance, including grammar, clarity, production, and timely delivery for all proposals.
- Support other pursuit needs such as thought leadership, preparation of marketing materials, announcements, marketing communications, digital marketing (website and social media), events, public relations, photography, videos, etc.
- Collaborate, communicate, and interact with project teams in multiple locations.
- Work with marketing team to coordinate day-to-day activities that lead to the completion of projects and tasks.
- Assist with database maintenance in Deltek VantagePoint.
- Compiling, writing, editing, and formatting content for proposals in accordance with client Requests for Proposals/Qualifications (RFP/Qs) with a high degree of accuracy and quality using Dibble Proposal Process.
- Manage, coordinate, and support proposal preparation and efforts, including assisting with go/no-go decisions.
- Ensure marketing proposals and collateral adhere to company branding.
- Collaborate with pursuit teams to identify and develop a win-strategy for each pursuit.
- Create compelling content with a winning message and approach.
- Foster synergy across RFP pursuit teams and among all stakeholders.
- Lead/assist with interview preparation and create supporting documentation (PPT, presentation boards, etc.).
- Monitor websites and publications and distribute leads and RFQ/RFPs for a go/no-go decision.
- Maintain an organized filing system for proposals, including databases.
- Update and file Government Form (SF330).
- Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner both verbally and written with all clients and their representatives, co-workers, management, and principals.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Ability to exercise discretion and balance the need for independent and collaborative efforts.
- Strong analytical ability while demonstrating good judgment.
- Pays attention to detail while completing several different tasks within a deadline.
- Client service driven with a "can do" attitude.
- A strong commitment to the Values and Mission of the Company.
Education and Experience:
- A.S. or B.S. in English, Technical Communications, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or equivalent experience.
- Five to 10 years of technical writing, writing, and/or marketing experience, preferably in the A/E/C industry.
- Other Requirements:
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must have a valid driver's license or be able to obtain a valid driver's license within 3 months of start date.
LOCATION: This opportunity is in our Denver office location.
COMPENSATION: Annual Base Salary Range: $65,000-$85,000 DOE. The expected salary range for this position is displayed in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. The final agreed upon compensation is based on the successful candidate's individual education, qualifications, experience, and work location. The total annual compensation package will consist of a base salary and consideration to participate in our discretionary annual bonus incentive program.
Founded in 1962, we provide a full range of multi-disciplinary services to public and private sector clients across Arizona, Colorado, and the Southwestern United States. Our broad market expertise offers the ability to deliver complete engineering, planning, and surveying solutions from concept to closeout. Our business is built on honesty, ethics, accountability, quality, and service and our sense of purpose drives our commitment to serve our employees, clients, partners, and communities.
Every day, our team of professionals collaborate, develop, and produce great results. They are the reason we get things done so we know how essential they are. For our amazing team, we offer great benefits as well as ensure a positive and uplifting company culture in which our employees can continue to learn, grow, and perform to their highest potential.
READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you feel that you would be right for this opportunity, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you!
Dibble is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.