- Tucson, AZ, USA
- Regular Full Time
100% premium-paid major medical, dental and vision coverage for employees and their families, life, short-term disability, long-term disability, a 401(k) plan with match and no waiting period, generous paid time off (PTO), 7 paid holidays, and tuition reimbursement programs including some that dependents are eligible for!
PROJECT ENGINEER (Land Development) - Tucson
Dibble is expanding and we're looking for a skillful and highly motivated Project Engineer to join our Land Development Team.
This role of Project Engineer will be accountable for project performance and ensuring quality control on project deliverables. The candidate will be able to work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment working on multiple projects simultaneously and must be a team player.
- Lead the production of civil construction plans and design reports.
- Work on several projects concurrently.
- Efficiently utilize time in executing assigned tasks accurately, on schedule, and within budget.
- Prepare construction documents, technical specifications, reports, and technical memos.
- Lead/Organize/and Manage small teams of personnel (EIT, designers, and drafters).
- Assist project manager in preparing and managing project schedules and budgets.
- Provide quality reviews of personal work and work by designers and engineers in accordance with Company's quality control program and processes.
- Attend and participate in client meetings.
- Assist in developing marketing proposals (prepare technical understanding and approach).
- Assist in construction administration of projects, including reviewing and responding to contractor material submittals, RFI's and change order requests.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited University.
- Must be a registered Professional Engineer (PE) in Arizona OR be able to obtain an Arizona PE license within 6 months of employment.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in civil engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in CAD.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of grading & drainage design, civil site design, stormwater/sewer/water design and dry utility coordination preferred.
- Demonstrate knowledge of municipal codes and agency permitting/approval processes
- Prior commercial/site development experience preferred.
- Strong technical writing skills, and ability to convey engineering decisions and concepts to non-technical and technically based audiences.
LOCATION: This opportunity is in our Tucson office location
COMPENSATION: Salary depends on level of skills and experience
Founded in 1962, we provide a full range of civil engineering services to public and private sector clients across Arizona, Colorado, and the Southwestern United States. Our broad market expertise offers the ability to deliver complete engineering solutions from concept to closeout. Our business is built on honesty, ethics, accountability, quality, and service.
Our people-focused culture is important, and we consider our employees to be our greatest asset. This culture is why we have so many long-term employees that have been with our firm between 15 and 35 years. Our employees enjoy an industry-leading benefits program, the ability to balance their home and work life, opportunities for growth and development, company activities, and various opportunities to give back through community service.
READY TO JOIN OUR ENGINEERING TEAM?
If you feel that you would be right for this position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you!
Dibble is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.