- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Regular Full Time
CIVIL ENGINEER (Flood Control) - Phoenix, AZ
Dibble is growing and expanding in Phoenix. We are looking for a skillful and highly motivated Civil Engineer to join our Team.
This role of Civil Engineer is responsible for preparation of detailed design drawings and contract documents for land development projects. Additional responsibilities include developing concepts, preliminary design reports, technical memoranda, and final construction documents for a variety of unique projects.
- Prepare construction documents, technical specifications, reports, and technical memos.
- Coordinates with various disciplines on complex remote facility projects, including survey, drainage, utility, and specialty sub-consultants; electrical engineers, architects, and structural engineers.
- Coordinate with project team (PM, PE, EIT, designer, and drafter).
- Assist project manager in preparing and managing project schedules and budgets.
- Provide quality reviews of personal work and work by designers and engineers in accordance with Company's quality control program and processes.
- Attend and participate in client meetings.
- Assist in developing marketing proposals (prepare technical understanding and approach).
- Assist in construction administration of projects, including reviewing and responding to contractor material submittals, RFI's and change order requests.
- Must have a bachelor's degree in Civil, Environmental or Mechanical Engineering, from an accredited University.
- Engineer-In Training (EIT) registration in Arizona with at least 2 years of experience is preferred.
- Two years prior civil engineering experience is preferred.
- Prior experience working in CAD is preferred.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of project design principles and concepts for work within developed corridors and right-of-way.
- Demonstrate competence in the use and application of AutoCAD 3D.
- Strong technical writing skills, and ability to convey engineering decisions and concepts to non-technical and technically based audiences.
- Ability to work within a variety of team environments, including varying team sizes and personnel.
- Able to organize and multi-task efficiently.
WHO IS DIBBLE?
Dibble provides a full range of civil engineering services across Arizona, Colorado and the Southwestern United States. Our broad market expertise offers the ability to deliver complete engineering solutions, from concept to closeout. Dibble is dedicated to providing quality, timely and value-priced consulting services beyond our clients' expectations.
Founded in 1962, our business is built on honesty, ethics, accountability, quality and service. Our people-focused culture is important and we consider our employees to be Dibble's greatest asset. This culture leads us to many long-term employees that have been with the firm for 15 to 45 years.
Our employees enjoy our industry-leading benefits program, ability to balance their work life and home life, opportunities for development and growth, company events & activities, and the various opportunities to give back with our community activities.
Dibble is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.