- Denver, CO, USA
- Regular Full Time
100% premium-paid major medical, dental and vision coverage for employees and their families, life, short-term disability, long-term disability, a 401(k) plan with match and no waiting period, generous paid time off (PTO), 7 paid holidays, and tuition reimbursement programs including some that dependents are eligible for!
PROJECT MANAGER / SENIOR PROJECT MANGER (Land Development) Denver, CO
Dibble employs the industry's finest engineers, designers, and planners, providing expertise and valued resources for municipalities, private clients, federal, state, and local agencies. Dibble is following through on our vision to grow as a significant regional firm and we're looking for leaders to help us reach our goals. The Land Development Business Unit is building a team in our Denver Office. Are you ready for a change or to take the next step in your career? Are you a leader that is ready to build your team? This is an opportunity for you to join our fine group of respected professionals. We need talent like yours to be part of our growing team and tackle some of our biggest engineering challenges.
This role of Project Manager/Senior Project Manager (Land Development) is responsible for the overall results of all Denver office Commercial Land Development project(s). The successful candidate will be accountable for project performance, ensuring quality control on deliverables, ability to develop relationships with new clients, and maintaining strong client relationships with existing clients through quality deliverables and professional service. This role provides direction and guidance to engineers and technicians assigned to the project manager's team. This role reports to the Land Development Business Unit Leader.
- Leads project coordination meetings with internal team members and external design partners
- Conducts quality assurance and quality control on own projects
- Coordinate all aspects of project life cycle, including clients/owners, design teams, internal staff and all other necessary resources
- Prepare and manage project schedules, project plans and project budgets
- Prepare project billing/invoices and follow up with clients to ensure timely receipt of payment
- Develop business relationships with new and existing clients
- Provide direction to technical staff on project issues and general engineering principles including Project Engineers, EIT's and Designers
- Actively participate in the career development of staff
- Be an ambassador for the Company at industry events and conferences
- Participate in new project interviews
- Participate in the execution of Company strategic initiatives
- Prepare and negotiate scopes of work, schedules and fee proposals
- Evaluate company practices and processes to provide input for continuous improvement
- Conduct lessons learned meetings
CAPABILITIES AND CREDENTIALS
- Strong understanding of civil engineering design, plan set and specification preparation and obtaining agency approvals in the greater Denver metro area and throughout Colorado
- Strong business relationships with Colorado clients at the local, county and state level that can be used to develop business
- Strong People Skills; promote a positive teamwork environment
- Strong Leadership Skills; ability to successfully lead a motivated team in a fast paced environment
- Strong knowledge of civil engineering design processes in commercial land development
- Strong project management skills
- Strong Business Acumen
- Effective communicator and high level of emotional intelligence
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, from an accredited college
- Must be registered as a Professional Engineer (PE) in Colorado
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience required
- Minimum 5 years of Project Management experience in Commercial Land Development (preferred that this experience is in the Denver metro area)
LOCATION: This opportunity is in our Denver office location
COMPENSATION: Annual Base Salary Range: $115,000-$130,000 DOE. The expected salary range for this position is displayed in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. The final agreed upon compensation is based on the successful candidate's individual education, qualifications, experience, and work location. The total annual compensation package will consist of a base salary and consideration to participate in our discretionary annual bonus incentive program.
Founded in 1962, we provide a full range of civil engineering services to public and private sector clients across Arizona, Colorado, and the Southwestern United States. Our broad market expertise offers the ability to deliver complete engineering solutions from concept to closeout. Our business is built on honesty, ethics, accountability, quality, and service.
Our people-focused culture is important, and we consider our employees to be our greatest asset. This culture is why we have so many long-term employees that have been with our firm between 15 and 35 years. Our employees enjoy an industry-leading benefits program, the ability to balance their home and work life, opportunities for growth and development, company activities, and various opportunities to give back through community service.
READY TO JOIN OUR ENGINEERING TEAM?
If you feel that you would be right for this opportunity, please fill out our initial 5-minute, mobile-friendly application on our website. We look forward to meeting you!
Dibble is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.