- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Regular Full Time
100% premium-paid major medical, dental and vision coverage for employees and their families, life, short-term disability, long-term disability, a 401(k) plan with match and no waiting period, generous paid time off (PTO), 7 paid holidays, and tuition reimbursement programs including some that dependents are eligible for!
CIVIL CAD DESIGNER
Our Land development team is growing! JOIN DIBBLE AND SHAPE YOUR FUTURE! We are seeking a highly motivated Civil CAD Designer to join our Land Development Team.
The successful candidate will have the ability to participate in complex and high value projects, work with multiple projects simultaneously without sacrificing quality of effectiveness, make sound decisions for the benefit of the project and the Company.
- Perform engineering design using AutoCAD Civil3D
- Communicate design approaches and decisions with associated supporting documentation to Project Engineers and Project Managers
- Prepare development plans including site, utility and grading & drainage construction documents
- Develop 3D grading surface models
- Tabulate and address review comments on deliverables provided by Client, Project Engineers or Project Managers
- Provide quality reviews of own work in accordance with Company's quality control program and processes
- Preparation of engineering drawings from sketches, field books, verbal description, and specifications
- Coordination of CAD files and design with internal and external team members
- Prior AutoCAD and Civil 3D experience
- Relevant/similar Land Development Experience, specifically commercial/site development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated
- Ability to prepare construction documents using good design judgement and meeting agency design guidelines
- Ability to work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment on multiple projects simultaneously and must be a team player
- Associates Degree in drafting or similar education preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a CAD Designer required
LOCATION: This opportunity could work out of any Dibble office location.
COMPENSATION: Salary depends on level of skills and experience.
Founded in 1962, we provide a full range of civil engineering services to public and private sector clients across Arizona, Colorado, and the Southwestern United States. Our broad market expertise offers the ability to deliver complete engineering solutions from concept to closeout. Our business is built on honesty, ethics, accountability, quality, and service.
Our people-focused culture is important, and we consider our employees to be our greatest asset. This culture is why we have so many long-term employees that have been with our firm between 15 and 35 years. Our employees enjoy an industry-leading benefits program, the ability to balance their home and work life, opportunities for growth and development, company activities, and various opportunities to give back through community service.
READY TO JOIN OUR ENGINEERING TEAM?
If you feel that you would be right for this position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you!
Dibble is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.