- 15-Jul-2021 to Until Filled (EST)
- Orlando, FL, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, 401K, Competitive Time Off
Who We Are
Design Interactive Inc. (DI) specializes in the development of innovative augmented and virtual reality software. DI has been solving the most pressing human performance challenges for Fortune 500 industrial customers, and clients across the Department of Defense and other Federal agencies since 1998. DI are the creators of AUGMENTOR™, an instructor-led and self-guided training platform enhanced by augmented reality. We firmly believe this technology is the future of training and work and are at the forefront, implementing the software with some of the largest and most progressive firms in the world.
Purpose of Position
Develop software for a commercial off the shelf, multi-tenant, multi-platform, cloud-based distributed system for Fortune 500 industrial clients.
The successful candidate will own the development of a customer facing web portal and deliver software code as a member of a high functioning team within an agile development process.
- Own the development of a customer facing web portal using Angular, Typescript and Nodejs technologies
- Analyze, design, program, test and debug computer programs for multi-tenant, cross platform, SaaS product.
- Support development estimation, feature specification and design as appropriate
- Provide detailed, reusable product documentation.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering and 6+ years of related experience.
- Experience developing software in a DevOps environment using Agile methodologies
- Requires strong background in object-oriented Design; experience in back end; Node, ASP.NET Core
- Requires experience architecting software systems for web
- Requires full stack web development experience
- Requires C# and Typescript programming experience (C, C++ and Java are nice to have)
- Requires knowledge of Microsoft .NET Framework
- Proficiency implementing GUI designs
- Requires ability to express ideas clearly and logically
- Requires good interpersonal skills, including ability to work as a member of a team
- Requires ability to contribute to estimation and prioritization of tasks as part of agile planning process
- Requires excellent planning and organizational skills
Position requires a minimum amount of local, overnight and extended travel.
Physical requirements involve performing general office activities.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please, no calls or emails from staffing/recruitment agencies.