- Sellersville, PA, USA
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K w/match,
Delivery Drivers! CDL-B We are a fast paced company that values our employees and provides opportunity for professional development. If you pride yourself on the quality of your work and exceptional customer service skills, then Derstine's Inc. is the company for you!
Our success is attributed to our skilled team of professionals who are dedicated to ensuring superior customer satisfaction and who share our company's philosophy on quality and responsiveness.
We are currently looking for a Commercial Delivery Driver to join our team of experienced professionals in Sellersville, PA. Apply Today!
- General start 5-6 am / General end 3-4 pm
- Load or unload trucks, using special loading-related equipment or other equipment as necessary.
- Meet customer demands on time and build strong relationships with clients
- Inspect goods to determine quantities and conditions.
- Obtain receipts or signatures for delivered goods and collect payment for services when required.
- Follow appropriate safety procedures for transporting goods.
- Inspect loads to ensure that cargo is secure.
- Read and interpret maps to determine vehicle routes.
- Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage to the vehicles.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have a current CDL B at a minimum
- Experience working in a fast paced distribution center or related field
- Knowledge of methods for moving goods quickly and efficiently
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service to our clients
- Flexible to meet needed delivery times and locations
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent driving record
Here's what we have to offer:
- Major Medical Benefit Plans including; Medical, Dental, and Vision after 30 days of full time employment.
- Health Savings Account and Health Reimbursement Account
- Employer Paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Vacation time accrued after 30 days
- 401K Plan with company match (90 days)
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Professional Development and Tuition Rewards
- Competitive Compensation Based on Experience
- Paid Holidays, Personal Days, and PTO Package
- Employee Discounts
Dersitne's is an equal opportunity employer, and considers all applicants for positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status.