- Sellersville, PA, USA
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K w/match, Paid Vacation, Personal Days and Holidays
Are you looking to join an innovative and rapidly growing company? We are a fast paced company that values its employees and provides an opportunity for professional development. If you are driven to succeed and pride yourself on quality of work then Derstine's Inc is the company for you!
For over 37 years we have provided products to restaurants and other food industries, with excellent customer service and quality goods. We have partnered with many distributors to get the best quality products while leading the region in client satisfaction. Our success is attributed to our skilled team of professionals who are dedicated to ensuring client happiness, and who also share our company's philosophy on quality and responsiveness.
We are currently looking for a 3rd Shift Warehouse Operator, 8 PM- 5 AM Sunday- Friday, to join our team of experienced professionals in Sellersville, PA. We are offering a competitive rate plus a $1 shift differential immediately. If the description below sounds like you, Apply Today!
- Move goods to and from storage areas, loading docks, or delivery trucks by hand or using other equipment.
- Sort products before loading and unloading.
- Develop best practices to load and unload trucks to minimize damages and product loss
- Work closely with other team members to accurately pick and meet company deadlines.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with supervisor and other co-workers
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines calmly and effectively in stressful situations
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Must be able to lift up to 100lbs
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions and temperatures.
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent client service experience and mindset
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Forklift and pallet jack experience necessary
- Willing to work full time with the possibility to work overtime to meet company deadlines
- Experience working in a warehouse setting
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of SAP software
- $1 differential after the probationary period
- Major Medical Benefit Plans including; Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Health Savings Account and Health Reimbursement Arrangement
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Professional Development and Tuition Rewards
- Competitive Compensation Based on Experience
- Paid Holidays, Personal Days, and PTO Package
- Employee Product Discounts
Derstine's is an equal opportunity employer, and considers all applicants for positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status.