- 12-Jun-2020 to Until Filled (MST)
- Colorado Springs, CO, USA
- Full Time
N2NOMS Junir Risk Management Framework (RMF) Manager
The North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) and United States Northern Command (USNORTHCOM) (N&NC) Network Operations and Maintenance Support services (N2NOMS) contract is designed to provide N&NC Information Technology (IT) support and encompasses Service Operations and Support.
The contractor shall provide professional, administrative, technical, and management support for the N&NC Cyberspace Operations Directorate (N&NC/J6) to support the enterprise IT services provided by the N&NC/J6 in support of N&NC missions.
- Communicate clearly and succinctly both written and orally, and present products and ideas in a business-like manner
- Work in dynamic fast paced environments that require team interaction and coordination of efforts
- Provide management support to the RMF for NIPR/SIPR & Coalition networks under the purview of the Command
- Manage and maintain the RMF assessment and Authorization program
- Develop, update, organize, maintain, and track RMF documentation using information obtained from the customer
- Prepare test plans
- Provide assessment and authorization (A&A) support in the development of security and contingency plans and conduct complex risk and vulnerability assessments
- Analyze policies and procedures against DoD security policies and regulations and provide recommendations for closing gaps
- Develop and complete system security plans and contingency plans
- Recommend system enhancements to improve security deficiencies
- Interface with both client managers and system users
- Provide remote support and/or travel to customer sites as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must hold current and active Secret Clearance and be able to maintain
- AA/AS + 2 years, or a major cert + 4 years, or 7 years of recent specialized experience
- Position requires DOD 8570 IAM II and fulfillment of role as ISSO
- Knowledgeable experience with DoD IT security requirements
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- DOD 8570 IAM III
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Experience in network access control, intrusion prevention and detection systems, firewalls, routers, incident response, information security methods, and risk management
- Working knowledge of supporting Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008-2016 and Windows 10, VMWare vSphere, Solaris 10-11, Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Thank you for considering a career with Delta Solutions & Strategies. If you have never applied for a position through our online portal, and would simply like to send us your resume and a general application to consider for possible future opportunities, please apply now. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with information about how to check the status of your application.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, disability, veteran status, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items. EEO/AAP, M, F, V, D
By applying for this position, you authorize Delta Solutions & Strategies to share your resume with our subcontractors, as we deem necessary.
with our quick 3 minute application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!