BUSINESS SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
Delaware Electric Cooperative (DEC) is a thriving member owned utility located in Southern Delaware. The area features numerous state parks for biking, hiking, fishing, recreational water sports, and sandy beaches. DEC serves more than 110,000 homes, and businesses and is committed to providing safe, reliable, and competitively priced energy services.
We are proud to have been named one of Delaware's top workplaces! Our incredible and hardworking team is dedicated to serving our community with their various expertise. We value our employees and offer competitive pay and exceptional benefits.
DEC is seeking a full-time Business Systems Administrator to maximize DEC's business systems and enhance business workflows. Responsibilities include:
- Develop action plans for system improvements with the Technology Manager to include future systems for implementation. Periodically review improvement results and milestones to determine if any corrective actions need to be taken.
- Coordinates with application providers, DEC users and Information Technology personnel to design and build new business applications and systems.
- Develops and manage medium to long term Information technology business application projects.
- Reviews completed computer system projects by measuring achieved results then analyzing and determining if any corrective actions should be taken to improve the systems.
- Liaise with, and provide training and support to, end users and staff for all business applications.
- Stay abreast of business application upgrades and best practices to ensure features are properly aligned the Cooperative goals and principles.
- Liaise with network administrators and software engineers to assist with design specifications, program logic, and data conversions
QUALIFICATIONS FOR A BUSINESS SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Business with an Information Systems major.
- Five (5) years' work experience in Information Technology.
- Experience and in-depth knowledge in NISC iVUE applications is preferred.
- Familiar with Oracle, Microsoft Access and SQL databases.
READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
We understand your time is valuable, so we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that you would be right for this technical support job, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you!
Location: Greenwood, Delaware 19950