Realize your full potential and be a part of a team with one goal and one purpose: to help others be better.
Dalby, Wendland & Co., the largest public accounting firm on the Western Slope, is looking for Interns to join one of our three tax offices or our audit office that would be responsible for practicing accounting knowledge and skills in a professional setting and supporting accounting items with various accounting projects and duties.
Pay: From $21.00 per hour (based on experience and location)
Position Type: Non-Regular Part-Time
In compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay Act, Compensation Differentials for this position are based on education, experience, training, and geographic location, as well as DWC's seniority and merit systems.
A typical day includes:
• Performing Accounting, Tax, Audit, or Administrative Duties as assigned or as judgment or necessity dictates, with the purpose of learning the functions and skills required by a certified public accounting firm.
• Contributing to Team office functions as needed to help the office run in a smooth and efficient manner, including administrative tasks and projects.
• May work overtime as required with approval of PICOLO and/or Supervisor.
You will have:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Enrollment in a 4 year college accounting program or equivalent education
• The largest public accounting, audit, and business advisory firm headquartered in beautiful Western Colorado with offices in Grand Junction, Montrose, and Glenwood Springs.
• We value community investment, integrity, and quality and provide a good work-life integration.
• Recognized by INSIDE Public Accounting (IPA) as a Top 300 Firm.
• With over 90 employees, you will be part of the team and will give you all the tools and training to continually learn, grow, and advance.