Senior Cybersecurity Analyst
The Senior Cybersecurity Analyst acts primarily as a point person for securing and accrediting the Cybersecurity posture on key information systems. The candidate should have experience and knowledge of Cybersecurity / Information Assurance (IA) for the integration of security solutions in Windows and Linux operating system environments.
- Performs the hands-on security integration, development, testing, and implementation.
- Editing Script, Batch, and Registry files
- Performs in all activities of Certification and Accreditation (C&A) / Assessment and Authorization (A&A) efforts for information systems, networks, and site accreditations.
- Assist in the securing of all information for our customers applications, networks and stand-alone devices.
- Support the development of NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF) documentation, security test plans/procedures, etc., for complete Information Systems.
- Support security analysis of system risks and vulnerabilities.
- Participates in the hands-on scanning and patching of Windows/Linux systems using security compliance tools, such as Nessus.
- Provides computer and network security analysis during systems development through product delivery following the Systems Engineering Technical Review (SETR) process.
- Works with integrated product teams (IPTs) for delivery of RMF Packages and other security documentation.
- Develops scripts/programs to automate system compliance lockdown processes.
- Utilizes the Systems Security Engineering Processes as set forth in NIST SP 800-160 Volume I and Volume 2 for dealing with the design and engineering of cyber secure and cyber resilient systems
- Assists in the cyber design and engineering of DoD systems that include Modeling and Simulation systems and Industrial Control Systems (ICS).
- Must Have:
- Excellent technical writing skills.
- Knowledge/Experience with vulnerability scanners and penetration testing tools such as Nessus/ACAS, SCAP Compliance Checker (SCC), STIG's.
- Good understanding of computer networking.
- Good understanding of software development / build processes.
- Experience in Network/System Administration.
- Experience in Microsoft Office products to include Visio, Excel and PowerPoint
- Linux/Unix/Solaris experience.
- Knowledge of Enterprise/Security Architecture frameworks (DoDAF, FEAF, SABSA)
- Knowledge of the Requirements Engineering Process
- Knowledge/Experience with eMASS
- Knowledge of Unified Modeling Language (UML) and Systems Modeling Language (SysML)
- A thirst for knowledge and self improvement.
The ability to travel is required for this position.
BA/BS in Information Systems or similar technical degree plus 3-5 years of directly related experience. CISSP or CompTIA Security+ certified professionals preferred.
Security + (Req'd)
Minimum 3-5 years' experience in Cybersecurity technology or a related technology field.
Orlando, United States