Your home office anywhere in the United States.
Founded in 2012, CyberEdge Group (https://cyber-edge.com) is the largest marketing, research, and competitive analysis firm to serve the cybersecurity vendor community. CyberEdge serves approximately 1 in every 6 cybersecurity vendors with $10 million or more in annual revenue. Sample clients include Palo Alto Networks, Imperva, Trend Micro, Recorded Future, Tenable, and LogRhythm.
Founded in 2021, LeadingEdge Group (https://leading-edge.com), a subsidiary of CyberEdge Group, is a marketing, research, and competitive analysis firm that serves all other IT vendors outside the cybersecurity industry. Sample clients include Google, Microsoft, Citrix, Red Hat, HP Enterprise, and VMware.
All CyberEdge and LeadingEdge consultants are highly experienced independent contractors with a minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience. We are currently seeking high-tech product marketing contractors to serve both CyberEdge and LeadingEdge clients.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Develop comprehensive product message maps
- Create content for technical- and business-focused white papers
- Author product- and/or technology-focused custom books and eBooks
- Generate attractive and compelling PowerPoint presentations
- Develop content for product collateral, such as data sheets, solution briefs, and customer case studies
- Create content for websites, blogs, and media bylines
- Develop and execute product launch plans
- Create sales-enablement tools
- Conduct market research
- Assist with licensing and pricing analyses
- Availability to work on a project basis and/or a 20+ hours/week "Interim Product Marketing Manager" retainer basis for a minimum of three months
- Minimum of 10 years of high-tech product marketing experience
- Extensive subject matter expertise in one or more IT industry segments
- B.S. or B.A. undergraduate degree
- Impeccable writing skills and the ability to grasp new technologies quickly
- Excellent communication and client-management skills
- Strong project management skills, completing projects on time and on budget
- Available home office space with computer, software, and Internet access
- Competitive compensation - Our contractors are generously compensated and don't need to invest non-billable time locating new projects and/or retainers.
- Reliable payments - Our contractors are consistently paid on time, usually within 7 to 10 days of invoice receipt.
- Work at home - Our contractors work primarily from their home offices throughout the United States.
- Flexible work hours - Virtually all of our client engagements enable our contractors to set their own work schedules.