Your home office anywhere in the United States
Founded in 2012, CyberEdge Group (https://cyber-edge.com) is the largest marketing, research, and competitive analysis firm to serve the cybersecurity vendor community. CyberEdge serves approximately 1 in every 6 cybersecurity vendors with $10 million or more in annual revenue. Sample clients include Palo Alto Networks, Imperva, Trend Micro, Recorded Future, Tenable, and LogRhythm.
Founded in 2021, LeadingEdge Group (https://leading-edge.com), a subsidiary of CyberEdge Group, is a marketing, research, and competitive analysis firm that serves all other IT vendors outside the cybersecurity industry. Sample clients include Google, Microsoft, Citrix, Red Hat, HP Enterprise, and VMware.
All CyberEdge and LeadingEdge consultants are highly experienced independent contractors with a minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience. We are currently seeking high-tech channel marketing contractors to serve both CyberEdge and LeadingEdge clients.
Responsibilities may include:
- Help influence the structure of client's channel sales programs
- Create content for channel partner recruitment brochures and web content
- Create content for the channel partner section of client's website
- Create content for channel partner sales enablement tools
- Schedule and oversee periodic in-person and/or virtual channel partner training events
- Oversee execution of your client's market development funds (MDF) program
- Determine the process to onboard new channel partners
- Ensure channel partners have access to sales tools and training to succeed
- Serve as an "Interim Channel Marketing Manager" on a retainer basis for 20, 30, or 40 hours per week for a minimum of three months
- Minimum of 10 years of high-tech channel marketing experience
- Extensive experience working in one or more IT industry segments
- B.S. or B.A. undergraduate degree
- Excellent communication and client-management skills
- Strong project management skills, completing projects on time and on budget
- Available home office space with computer, software, and Internet access
- Competitive compensation - Our contractors are generously compensated and don't need to invest non-billable time locating new projects and/or retainers.
- Reliable payments - Our contractors are consistently paid on time, usually within 7 to 10 days of invoice receipt.
- Work at home - Our contractors work primarily from their home offices throughout the United States.
- Flexible work hours - Virtually all of our client engagements enable our contractors to set their own work schedules.