High-Tech Market Research Contractor
Your home office anywhere in the United States
CyberEdge Group (http://www.cyber-edge.com) is an award-winning marketing and research consulting firm serving software and hardware vendors in the high-tech industry. Our clients are the "who's who" of the IT world, including Microsoft, HPE, Dell, VMware, Red Hat, Citrix, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and dozens more.
CyberEdge is currently recruiting experienced high-tech market research contractors based in the United States to service our 80+ clients. Responsibilities may include:
- Design professional, non-biased online surveys related to IT product categories and/or trends of the day
- Work with CyberEdge's research panel partners to review and approve online survey instruments
- Analyze survey results carefully, looking for insights by industry, geography, job title, organization, and other respondent demographics
- Develop content for internal and/or external research reports that summarizes key survey results and links the findings to the customer's target market
- Facilitate multi-dimensional customer satisfaction and loyalty studies and/or brand awareness studies
- Contribute efforts to CyberEdge's annual Cyberthreat Defense Report
- Minimum of 10 years of high-tech market research experience
- B.S. or B.A. undergraduate degree
- Impeccable writing skills and the ability to grasp new technologies quickly
- Excellent communication and client-management skills
- Strong project management skills, completing projects on time and on budget
- Available home office space with computer, software, printer, and Internet access
- IT experience and certifications (e.g., MCSE, CISSP) are a plus
- Competitive compensation - CyberEdge consultants are well compensated and don't need to invest non-billable time locating new projects.
- Frequent projects - CyberEdge is growing rapidly. Once you're assigned to an account, repeat projects are consistently assigned to you.
- Reliable payments - CyberEdge contractors are always paid on time, usually within 7 to 10 days of invoice receipt.
- Work at home - CyberEdge contractors work primarily from their home offices throughout the United States.
- Flexible work hours - Most of our client engagements enable you to set your own schedule.