IT Industry Market Research Contractor
Your home office anywhere in the United States
CyberEdge Group (http://www.cyber-edge.com) is an award-winning marketing and research consulting firm serving B2B software and hardware vendors in the IT industry. Our clients are the "who's who" of the IT world, including Microsoft, Google, VMware, Red Hat, Citrix, Juniper, Splunk, Palo Alto Networks, and dozens more.
CyberEdge is currently recruiting experienced IT industry market research contractors based in the United States to create single- and multi-sponsor survey reports for our 180+ IT vendor clients. Common tasks for each survey report project include:
- Work with client to develop unbiased web-based survey instrument
- Work with our research partner, Dynata, to launch web-based survey and obtain summarized survey data (crosstabs) from IT respondents in up to 20 countries
- Create a Microsoft Excel-based "master spreadsheet" to log summarized data globally, by country, by industry, and (optionally) by organization size
- Mine the data seeking keen insights and create charts and graphs to illustrate these insights
- Create first draft of report content in Microsoft Word (typically 25-40 pages)
- Work with CyberEdge's graphic designer to lay out the survey report and (optionally) create an associated infographic
- Minimum of 10 years of IT product marketing and/or market research experience
- B.S. or B.A. undergraduate degree
- Impeccable writing skills and the ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Excellent communication and client-management skills
- Strong project management skills, completing projects on time and on budget
- Available home office space with computer, software, printer, and Internet access
- IT experience and certifications (e.g., MCSE, CISSP) are a plus
- Competitive compensation - CyberEdge consultants are well compensated and don't need to invest non-billable time locating new projects.
- Frequent projects - CyberEdge is growing rapidly. Once you're assigned to an account, repeat projects are consistently assigned to you.
- Reliable payments - CyberEdge contractors are always paid on time, usually within 7 to 10 days of invoice receipt.
- Work at home - CyberEdge contractors work primarily from their home offices throughout the United States.
- Flexible work hours - Most of our client engagements enable you to set your own schedule.