IT Industry Product Management Contractor
Your home office anywhere in the United States
CyberEdge Group (http://www.cyber-edge.com) is an award-winning marketing and research consulting firm serving B2B software and hardware vendors in the IT industry. Our clients are the "who's who" of the IT world, including Microsoft, Google, VMware, Red Hat, Citrix, Juniper, Splunk, Palo Alto Networks, and dozens more.
CyberEdge is currently recruiting experienced IT industry product management contractors based in the United States to service our 180+ clients. Responsibilities may include:
- Interview customers, partners, and employees to gather product feature enhancement requests
- Work with product development team to create and maintain a product roadmap
- Create highly detailed product requirements documents (PRDs) and market requirements documents (MRDs)
- Review and edit product-related marketing communications (e.g., product collateral, white papers, web content)
- Form recommendations for optimizing product licensing and pricing
- Serve as an "Interim Product Manager" on a retainer basis for 20, 30, or 40 hours per week for a minimum of three months
- Minimum of 10 years of high-tech product management experience
- B.S. or B.A. undergraduate degree
- Impeccable writing skills and the ability to grasp new technologies quickly
- Excellent communication and client-management skills
- Strong project management skills, completing projects on time and on budget
- Available home office space with computer, software, printer, and Internet access
- IT experience and certifications (e.g., MCSE, CISSP) are a plus
- Competitive compensation - CyberEdge consultants are well compensated and don't need to invest non-billable time locating new projects.
- Frequent projects - CyberEdge is growing rapidly. Once you're assigned to an account, repeat projects are consistently assigned to you.
- Reliable payments - CyberEdge contractors are always paid on time, usually within 7 to 10 days of invoice receipt.
- Work at home - CyberEdge contractors work primarily from their home offices throughout the United States.
- Flexible work hours - Most of our client engagements enable you to set your own schedule.