IT Industry Competitive Analysis Contractor
Your home office located anywhere in the United States
CyberEdge Group (http://www.cyber-edge.com) is an award-winning marketing and research consulting firm serving B2B software and hardware vendors in the IT industry. Our clients are the "who's who" of the IT world, including Microsoft, Google, VMware, Red Hat, Citrix, Juniper, Splunk, Palo Alto Networks, and dozens more.
CyberEdge is seeking contractors experienced in providing competitive analysis services in the IT industry. Services may include:
- Gather public and non-public competitive intelligence (e.g., combing through competitor websites and finding/interviewing industry subject matter experts)
- Aggregate gathered intelligence into a highly detailed Feature Comparison Matrix spreadsheet
- Create attractive, compelling two-page competitor "battle cards" to summarize competitive comparisons for the benefit of sales personnel
- Conduct customer win/loss interviews, aggregate findings into a summary report, and present findings to key company stakeholders
- Minimum of 10 years of competitive analysis experience within the IT industry
- B.S. or B.A. undergraduate degree
- Impeccable writing skills and the ability to grasp new technologies quickly
- Excellent communication and client-management skills
- Strong project management skills, completing projects on time and on budget
- Available home office space with computer, software, printer, and Internet access
- IT experience and certifications (e.g., MCSE, CISSP) are a plus
- Competitive compensation - CyberEdge consultants are well compensated and don't need to invest non-billable time locating new projects.
- Reliable payments - CyberEdge contractors are always paid on time, usually within 7 to 10 days of invoice receipt.
- Work at home - CyberEdge contractors work primarily from their home offices throughout the United States.
- Flexible work hours - Most of our client engagements enable you to set your own schedule.