- Globe, AZ, USA
- Full Time
Under general supervision, prepares, seasons, and cooks for the hospital patients, employees, and visitors following standard recipes, practices, procedures and complying with regulatory requirements. The Food Service Cook adheres to the principles, philosophy and mission of Cobre Valley Regional Medical Center in all aspects of job performance. Ensure an efficient and profitable food service.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must possess a Food Handlers card issued from the County.
- One year minimum institutional cooking required.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
COBRE VALLEY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER https://cvrmc.applicantpro.com