- 20-Apr-2021 to Until Filled (CST)
- Mequon, WI, USA
- Depends on Experience
- Part Time
Concordia University is a Lutheran higher education community committed to helping students develop in mind, body and spirit for service to Christ in the Church and in the world.
Concordia University invites applicants for the part-time position of Duplicating Key Operator/Finisher at the CUW Mequon, WI campus. This position is responsible for fulfilling all duplicating requests submitted by the campus community. This 20 hour per week position will report to the Manager of Auxiliary Services. Training is available.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides duplicating services to the campus community
- Responsible for completing duplicating and finishing requests in a timely manner
- Responsible for basic maintenance of equipment
- Responsible to provide high quality duplicating and finished products
- May perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Excellent communication skills written and oral
- Able to do basic mathematical calculations to charge expenses to proper accounts
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to assess work and has attention to detail in order to provide quality finished products
- Knowledge in the use of finishing equipment such as binding, booklet maker, paper cutter, etc
- Knowledge and ability to operate various office equipment in a safe manner
- Ability to do heavy lifting and push a loaded cart
- Able to deal with interruptions and work in a fast paced environment
Education & Experience
- Previous work experience as an administrative assistant is a plus
- A high school diploma or GED is required
Compensation & Benefits
This is a part-time, non-exempt (hourly) staff position. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications, education, and experience. No additional benefits are associated with this position.
To receive full consideration, all applicants are asked to complete and submit an online employment application through the Concordia University Employment page. To begin, please click the Apply Now section on the job page and then click the Apply For This Position button to begin the application process.
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of CU to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
The University will not discriminate against or harass any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, pregnancy, national origin (including ancestry), citizenship status, physical or mental disability, age, marital status, gender, veteran or military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, domestic violence victim status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
However, CU is an institution of the LCMS and, to the extent allowed by law, CU reserves the right to give preference in employment based on religion. In addition, preference in holding certain employment positions is given to ordained or rostered ministers of the LCMS. Based on a religious tenet, CU recognizes only male, LCMS ordained Ministers of the Gospel, but recognizes both male and female LCMS Rostered Ministers of the Gospel.
The Human Resources Department has been appointed to manage the equal employment opportunity, including all equal employment opportunity activities, as required by federal, state and local agencies. If any employee or applicant for employment believes this policy has been violated, he/she must contact the Director of Human Resources.
Concordia University is a HLC accredited, co-educational, liberal arts school offering more than 70 undergraduate majors, over 40 master's degree programs, and 4 doctoral programs. There are also a variety of accelerated evening and e-learning programs.