The League of Southeastern Credit Unions & Affiliates (LSCU) is looking to hire a full-time Contract Due Diligence Analyst. Would you like to take your career to the next level with an employer of choice where you can enjoy a great work culture in a team environment?
Our employees enjoy exceptional benefits, including health, dental, vision, paid time off, volunteer time off, a 401(k) plan with matching, paid holidays, professional development, and tuition reimbursement. You can expect to work 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday, with occasional evening or weekend works. This position is based out of an office with a flexible schedule.
The LEAGUE OF SOUTHEASTERN CREDIT UNIONS represents 333 credit unions throughout the southeast region of the United States. LSCU provides advocacy and regulatory information; education and training; cooperative initiatives; media relations and business solutions to support its members in fulfilling their mission.
LEVERAGE, the LSCU Service Corporation provides best-in-class products and services for credit unions across the country.
AS THE CONTRACT DUE DILIGENCE ANALYST, is responsible for assisting credit unions with implementing and managing the vendor management program. They will gather, analyze, and review data related to credit union vendors and the due diligence process and monitor contract performance to assist in compliance regulations. They will also assist the Due Diligence Coordinator in collecting due diligence documents including NDA's.
In the Contract Due Diligence Analyst role, you will also be responsible for:
- Managing the implementation and development of credit unions' vendor management programs.
- Communicating with vendors to collect required documents and/or information.
- Monthly communication with each credit union as to the status of their vendor management program.
- Completing training with credit union employees utilizing the CUVM software.
- Analyzing and reviewing all vendor documentation.
- Performing contract analysis following detailed processes, procedures, and guidelines.
- Ensuring all data is updated in, and uploaded to, the vendor management system.
- Updating portal for correspondence with vendors.
- Completing contract overview reports on a quarterly basis for Credit Unions
- Maintaining contact correspondence and compile reports for managers monthly.
- Ensuring all completed NDA's are loaded accurately for the appropriate vendors and monitored in a timely manner.
- Managing receipt or non-receipt of documents in the CUVM software including notes and communication with vendors.
- Requesting and collecting annual documents from each assigned client.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONTRACT DUE DILIGENCE ANALYST
- High school diploma or equivalent; 2- or 4-year degree in business, finance, or related field preferred.
- At least one year of experience reading, interpreting, managing, and scrutinizing contracts is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including professional telephone etiquette.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook required.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, often with conflicting deadlines, simultaneously.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively.
- Capacity to work autonomously.
- Ability to analyze complex data and present findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Comfortable performing multi-faceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
- Superior interpersonal skills and abilities. Ability to get along with diverse personalities with tact, maturity, and flexibility.
- Previous credit union or financial institution experience preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of history, development, and philosophy of credit union movement.
*Employment offers are contingent on drug-screen and background check.