POSITION: Senior Project Manager (Multi-Family)
LOCATION: Austin, Texas
The Project Manager is an expert in managing the full scope of the construction process. This individual understands how to develop and maintain positive relationships that result in long-term partnerships with clients, subcontractors, and consultants. The Project Manager excels at consistent and accurate communication with all parties involved in the project process. The individual will lead a team with a project focus that includes how the project fits with the clients' goals while adhering to schedule and budget as well as the ability to identify project value and maximize the projects' financial performance.
This position reports to the Vice President of Construction for Multi-Family and has direct supervisory responsibilities for Project Managers, Assistant Project Managers and/or Project Engineers.
- 10+ years Construction Management experience (Required).
- 10+ years Mission Critical Project Management experience (Preferred).
- 7+ years of experience as Project Manager.
- Strong knowledge of OSHA regulations.
- Strong background with scheduling and forecasting.
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, engineering or related field.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to mentoring team members.
- Managed multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with managing multi-family projects larger than $50 MM.
- In lieu of the above requirements, equivalent relevant experience will be considered.
Cumby Group is an EEO employer as defined by the EEOC.