As a Construction Senior Estimator, you will be responsible for:
- Development of complete estimates for multifamily and mixed-use commercial projects in Central Texas.
- Cultivate and manage a deep base of vendor and subcontractor relationships.
- Manage subcontractor pricing, budget preparation, bid analysis, project risk analysis.
- Manage, hire, and mentor estimating team.
- Coordinate, develop, and present budget in concert with Project Manager.
- Estimate and understand the project delivery systems and cost estimating dynamics for Design-Build, Design-Bid-Build and CM at Risk projects.
- Identify inconsistent issues or other problems on the drawings and specs.
- Conceptual, SD, DD, and CD drawings phases.
- Assist the development team with constructability and value-engineering ideas from Conceptual Design through Construction Documents.
- upport of development proforma for the acquisition of properties
- Provide input on constructability, logistics, and sequencing as well as design considerations and pricing.
- Adhere to company policies and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, construction accounting or similar discipline
- Minimum of 10 years Construction Estimator for Multifamily, High Rise Residential, Hotel, and Office
- Experience with budget creation on projects of the size of $20,000,000.00 or more
- Experience creating bid packages, leveling bids, and writing subcontract scopes of work
- Experience managing bid team members
- Excellent organizational and estimating skills
- Mastery of Microsoft Office, Procore, MS Project, and preferred estimating and scheduling software
Cumby Group is an EEO employer as defined by the EEOC.
Cumby Group https://cumbygroup.applicantpro.com