- 01-Nov-2022 to Until Filled (EST)
- Environmental Services
- Albany, NY, USA
- Full Time
Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick/Personal Time, Retirement Plan, and other benefits.
C.T. Male Associates, a multi-discipline consulting firm in the Northeast, is seeking a driven and hands-on Environmental Geologist / Hydrogeologist to join our Latham, NY team. This full-time position offers a complete benefits package (including comprehensive health insurance, 401(k) plan, bonus program, educational assistance/professional development programs, company-paid life insurance, and much more), and a variety of exciting projects across disciplines with technical and managerial growth opportunities that provide the experience necessary to obtain/maintain your professional registration. The successful candidate has strong technical abilities, and excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Compile and evaluate technical data and assist in report preparation, environmental compliance plans, and permits.
- Communicate with project manager, subcontractors, regulatory agents, and clients.
- Coordinate and direct drilling, surveying, and laboratory services.
- Conduct field work including aquifer testing and evaluation; drilling oversight and soil/rock logging; supply well construction observation; sampling of environmental media; soil boring and monitoring well installation observation; and well development, purging, and sampling.
- Prepare daily reporting of field activities and relay conceptual interpretation of data.
- Bachelor's degree in Geology, Hydrogeology, Environmental Science, or related discipline.
- Five to ten (5-10) years relevant environmental experience, including environmental field work.
- OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER certification and annual OSHA 8-Hour HAZWOPER Refresher Training.
- Valid driver's license.
- Holds NYS Fundamentals of Geology (FG) license and on path to obtain NYS Registered Professional Geologist (PG) license.
- Experience with Surfer®, Win-Situ software, AQTESOLV software and/or other groundwater plotting or modeling packages, ArcGIS, Collector, and EQuIS data management.
C.T. Male Associates is invested in its community and is more than just a place to work; it is a place to pursue your professional passions. Come join a company where your talents and motivation are rewarded.
At C.T. Male Associates, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, skills, and views. Our intent is to foster an environment where people of different backgrounds can contribute at their highest level and where their differences can make a positive impact on our firm, our clients, and our communities.
C.T. Male Associates is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. We invite all qualified applicants to be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the law.