- 24-Jun-2022 to Until Filled (EST)
- Civil Engineering & Land Services
- Latham, NY, USA
- Full Time
C.T. Male Associates, a team of professional engineers, architects, landscape architects, planners, surveyors, and environmental professionals, is seeking a Landscape Architect to join our Latham, NY office. This full-time position includes a complete benefits package and advancement opportunities. A successful candidate will have experience working in a multi-discipline team format, strong written and verbal communication skills, and a wide array of site design experience, including grading, landscape planting, graphics, and public presentations. Join a community that strives to help you reach your greatest potential.
- Lead project design for a wide range of clients in markets such as public and private sectors, energy supply and distribution, industrial and manufacturing, renewable energy, and residential and commercial development.
- As the project design leader, you will prepare scope of services and estimates of time and cost required to complete the project, participate in public presentations, and maintain strong relationships with the client.
- Technical responsibilities include site planning and project design, preparation of site plans, municipal permit packages, and construction documents, and storm water management planting design.
- NYS Registered Landscape Architect (RLA).
- Bachelor's degree in Landscape Architecture (B.L.A.) from four-year college or university
- Five (5+) plus years' experience in Site Design (commercial, institutional, industrial, and residential subdivision).
- Strong grading design and landscape planting plans skills.
- Experience with planning board and public presentations, proposal writing and developing work plans.
- Experience in streetscape, park design and land planning, green infrastructure, and renewable energy preferred.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office software required. Experience in Photoshop preferred.
- Valid driver's license.
C.T. Male Associates is more than just a place to work; it is a place to pursue your professional passions. Our goal is to create a unified and stimulating environment where your talents and motivation are rewarded.
At C.T. Male Associates, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, skills, and views. Our intent is to foster an environment where people of different backgrounds can contribute at their highest level and where their differences can make a positive impact on our firm, our clients, and our communities.
C.T. Male Associates is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. We invite all qualified applicants to be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the law.