- 13-Dec-2021 to Until Filled (EST)
- Electrical Engineering
- Albany, NY, USA
- Full Time
C.T. Male Associates is seeking a motivated, high performing, skilled individual to join our Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing (MEP) Division. At C.T. Male you will have the opportunity to work with a multi-discipline team of professionals to execute engaging projects. The Electrical Engineer plays a role in the entire design process including but not limited to preliminary assessments, concept creation, design, drawing and specification production, and customer and vendor interaction.
- Facilitate design concepts; prepare design documents
- Assist in preparing engineering studies and schematic design for new systems and analyze operation of existing systems
- Use engineering software in aspects of Electrical design including renewable energy
- Ensure acceptable levels of quality and checks for coordination of work to assure documents reflect design intent and integration with other disciplines
- Coordinate all aspects of project documentation within the company and externally with clients and other design professionals
- Coordinate design work with related engineering disciplines
- Conduct performance studies which may include site work and data collection
- 7 years minimum experience in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Licensed Professional Engineer in New York State
- Training and experience using AutoCAD required, proficiency in Revit desired
- Proficiency in relevant software and office systems including Microsoft Office Suite and Bluebeam preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills and leadership abilities to provide quality client service as a member of the project design team
- Self-motivated problem solver
- Valid driver's license
Come join a company where your creative energy will be inspired, and your talents and motivation are rewarded.
At C.T. Male Associates, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, skills, and views. Our intent is to foster an environment where people of different backgrounds can contribute at their highest level and where their differences can make a positive impact on our firm, our clients, and our communities.
C.T. Male Associates is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. We invite all qualified applicants to be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the law.