- 15-Sep-2021 to Until Filled (EST)
- Poughkeepsie, NY, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Retirement Plan, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick/Personal Time, Life Insurance, amongst others.
C.T. Male Associates, one of the nation's top surveying, engineering and architectural design firms, is seeking a Survey Crew Chief for our Poughkeepsie, NY office. This full-time position offers a complete benefits package and advancement potential.
- Perform survey work involving boundary, topographic, utility, construction, Laser Scanning, GPS, and other surveys.
- Direct and instruct crews consisting of two to four members, including a Rod Person and Instrument Operator, as they engage in making field surveys, taking survey notes, and interpreting maps, deeds, etc.
- Verify accuracy of measurements of survey crew; keep accurate records, notes, and sketches of work performed.
- Associates Degree or equivalent from two-year college with 3-5 years of experience or the equivalent combination.
- A full working knowledge of Boundary Law and experience in boundary & topographic surveys.
- Expert utilization knowledge of Data Collectors & Total Stations.
- Willingness and ability to travel routinely.
- OSHA 10-Hr Construction Training and/or 40 Hour HAZWOPER Training is a plus.
- Must hold and maintain a valid driver's license.
- Ability to pass a background check and/or drug screening for security clearance needs.
Our goal is to create an integrated and stimulating environment where your talents and motivation are rewarded. C.T. Male is not just a place to work; it is a place to be creative and successful while at work.
EOE, including disability/vets