- 25-Jun-2021 to Until Filled (EST)
- Energy & Building System Services
- Latham, NY, USA
- Full Time
Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick/Personal Time, Retirement Plan, and other benefits.
C.T. Male Associates, a multi-discipline engineering and architectural firm in the Northeast, is seeking a Senior level Mechanical Engineer for a Managing Mechanical Engineer position in our Latham (Albany), NY headquarters. This full-time position offers a complete benefits package, firm ownership options, and has the potential to evolve into a high-level management position as we continue to build on years of success.
As a Managing Mechanical Engineer at C.T. Male Associates, you will mentor and oversee the technical work of managing and junior mechanical engineers, assist in the development of project design strategy/philosophy, and interact with clients to further project goals and promote the firm's capabilities.
- P.E. license required, New York preferred, with the ability to acquire licensure in New York and/or other states as requested.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited EAC/ABET institution.
- A minimum of twelve (12) years of experience in progressive design and engineering and project management, including demonstrated skill at managing the scope, schedule, and budget of projects, including estimating production efforts and project coordination.
- Experience developing project designs from concept through completion of construction documents in a wide breadth of project and system types, serving higher education, institutional and healthcare, industrial, government, and commercial buildings.
- Production proficiency in AutoCAD 2019 is required. Experience with eQuest, REVIT, and Trane Trace is a plus.
- Expertise with field evaluation of HVAC systems, building humidity controls and ability to recommend building system performance associated with improving indoor air quality.
- Expertise with ASHRAE recommendations for "Ventilation for Acceptable Indoor Air Quality."
- Leadership capabilities to further staff engagement in meeting project deadlines and budgets.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to provide quality client service to further business development activities.
If you're looking for a new challenge that comes with the opportunity to grow and participate in the management and success of a quality engineering company, we'd love to talk to you. Join a company where your talents and motivation will be rewarded; please apply at the provided link.
EOE, including disability/vets