- 07-Oct-2020 to 06-Apr-2021 (EST)
- Environmental Services
- Albany, NY, USA
- Full Time
Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick/Personal Time, Retirement Plan, and other benefits.
C.T. Male Associates, one of the nation's top engineering and architectural design firms, is seeking an Asbestos Project Monitor for work in the Capital Region. This full-time position includes a complete benefits package and advancement opportunities.
- Provide on-site representation during asbestos abatement activity at a variety of sites.
- Collect air samples during abatement activity.
- Monitor Contractor activities and will provide daily documentation of project progress.
- NYSDOL certified and trained as a NYSDOL Project Monitor/Air Technician.
- 1+ years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of applicable environmental regulations (NYSDOL ICR-56).
- Excellent record keeping skills; MS Office experience a plus.
- Valid driver's license.
- OSHA 10-Hour Construction training is a plus.
- May be required to undergo drug testing or fingerprinting for project-specific clearance.
Our goal is to create a unified and stimulating environment where your talents and motivation are rewarded. C.T. Male is not just a place to work; it is a place to be creative and successful while at work.
To apply for this position, please follow the provided link.
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, C.T. Male Associates will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran or disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status or any other characteristics protected under applicable law. The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.