- 01-May-2020 to Until Filled (EST)
- Civil Engineering
- Poughkeepsie, NY, USA
- Full Time
Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick/Personal Time, Retirement Plan, and other benefits.
Join a community that will strive to help you reach your greatest potential. Collaborate with a team of technical professionals across disciplines, exercise independent judgement while supervising and coordinating the work of supporting staff, learn how to engage with clients to grow long-lasting relationships.
C.T. Male Associates, a multi-discipline architectural and engineering firm headquartered in the Capital District, is seeking to fill a Water and Wastewater Project Manager position in our Poughkeepsie, NY office; this full-time position includes a complete benefits package, leadership skills development, and advancement potential, including transitioning to high level management and ownership opportunities.
- Function as a project manager for water and wastewater treatment, water distribution and storage related projects.
- Prepare proposals and undertake business development initiatives to maintain sufficient workload to achieve the firm's growth objectives.
- Develop and maintain a client base.
- Oversee the scheduling of and staffing for assigned projects.
- Provide strong technical leadership and mentoring to supporting staff.
- Maintain a budgeted production rate, including monitoring billing and collection schedules.
- Monitor production and cost containment procedures.
- Enforce the quality control program of the firm and assist in the enhancement of the present program.
- Collaborate with the Vice President of Engineering, Project Management and Marketing Director to carry out the Business and Marketing Plan.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in municipal water and/or wastewater infrastructure project management from feasibility through design and construction phases.
- P.E. License in New York State, with the ability to acquire professional engineering licenses in other states as requested.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering.
- Project budgeting and cost estimating experience.
- A willingness and ability to build client relationships and generate new business opportunities through strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A strong desire to advance professionally and within the firm's management structure.
- May be required to undergo drug testing as required for specific projects or fingerprinting as required for security clearance purposes.
- A valid driver's license.
Come join a company where your talents and motivation are rewarded.
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, C.T. Male will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran or disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status or any other characteristics protected under applicable law. The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.