- Columbia Heights, MN, USA
- per year Negotiable with EXPERIENCE
- Full Time
Crest View @ Columbia Heights
The Cook position is responsible for preparing and/or serving resident meals following best practices and procedures. Candidates will also maintain a clean and safe work environment.
The shift available is 6am to 2pm .. This is a Full Time status position. Schedules E/O weekend, and holidays. Starting wage with experience is negotiable and may be increased due to applicable experience in the food service industry and ServSafe certified; we also offer an extra .50/hour for weekend shifts.
· Must be 18 years of age or older.
· A positive attitude with the ability to demonstrate kindness in day-to-day interactions and a service-oriented mindset.
· Experience in food service preferred. Knowledgeable of basic food handling practices including food safety and sanitation.
· Strength and mobility to lift weight up to 40 lbs.
· Strong communication skills with the ability to read, write, and follow oral or written directions.
Pay: Will discuss