The Office Systems Technician is responsible for maintaining Crest View's current technology solutions, serves as an advisor/coordinator for the management team, and works closely with colleagues from all disciplines within the organization to ensure effective implementation and use of technology within Crest View's continuum of care. This position serves as an advisor and also serves as the primary coordinator with outside vendors and serves as the expert office/technology systems. This position requires a variety of organizational skills needed to operate at its greatest efficiency.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- A requirement is that PointClickCare (PCC) assistance to staff that has questions, must be the person that staff consult with regarding all concerns related to PCC.
- Includes configuring and installing computers, troubleshooting hardware/software problems, printing and networking, and managing antivirus software, printers, etc.
- First responder to computer/printer issues regarding hardware and software.
- Ability to communicate with outside vendors for tech support on issues that need outside vendor assistance.
- Other basic technical support duties as requested.
- Coordinate with Matrix regarding IT systems and Blaine phone system, and coordinate with Ideacom relating to the Columbia Heights phone system and the pendant system.
- Responsible for knowledge of and leading of updates that are required.
- Oversees all wireless communication devices; Smartphones, cell phones, tablets including ordering and set-up.
- Advise Management on technology issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- An ideal candidate has a background or knowledge in computer support, Microsoft software including Windows 10, Word, and Outlook, and a working knowledge of wireless laptop configurations and Electronic Health Record systems (PointClickCare).
- This candidate will be willing to learn systems and move urgently to do so.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily.
- Critical Thinking/Reasoning
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID.
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to work with non-technical users to understand and implement applications necessary to carry out their job functions.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Self-Starter/Motivated and ability to dig in and figure things out on their own.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Required to sign HIPPA agreement.
- Required to sign Confidentiality Agreement.
- Must demonstrate good judgment.
- SEO, SEM and website knowledge or ability to obtain this knowledge in an urgent manner.
- PCC knowledge or ability to obtain this in an urgent manner.
- Serve as a back-up and team member for performing HUD 202 recertification's for Columbia Village only.