- Blaine, MN, USA
- 16.00-18.00 per hour
- Part Time
Health, vision, dental, Life, and ADD Insurance , 403b retirement savings, and PTO
Crest View's Blaine Campus is an Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care facility!
The Cook position is responsible for preparing and/or serving resident meals following best practices and procedures. Candidates will also maintain a clean and safe work environment.
The shift available is 6:00 AM-2:30 PM, Friday-Monday and every other Wednesday. We have full time and part time options available. The schedule includes every other holiday.
We offer Medical, Dental, Vision and Life, and ADD Insurance, 403(b) Retirement Plan, and Paid Time Off are benefits for team members that work 30 or more hours a week.
· Must be 18 years of age or older.
· A positive attitude with the ability to demonstrate kindness in day-to-day interactions and a service-oriented mindset.
· Experience in food service preferred. Knowledgeable of basic food handling practices including food safety and sanitation.
· Strength and mobility to lift weight up to 50 lbs.
· Strong communication skills with the ability to read, write, and follow oral or written directions.