Crest View Senior Communities is a non-profit, faith-based organization in the Metro area offering senior housing, assisted living, long term care, memory care, short term rehab, and home care.
The Clinical RN Supervisor of Assisted Living is responsible for the oversight of Crest View's Assisted Living community in Blaine.
The Clinical RN Supervisor - administers and directs the Nursing Services of the company's Assisted Living to meet the needs of the clients and to maintain the quality of care at its optimum level. Responsible for planning, implementing, coordinating, and evaluating client care to ensure the highest quality of care for residents. Responsible for maintaining regulatory compliance with Assisted Living Regulations. Develops a close working relationship with other departments and agencies within and outside of company.
Primary office location for this position is Blaine, MN.
Minimum qualifications are as follows:
· Registered Nurse in Minnesota
· Experience working in home care/housing with services is strongly preferred
· Previous leadership/supervisory experience preferred
· Strong leadership and nurse management skills
· Strong communication skills
· Able to be self-motivated and detail oriented
· Able to work independently in an Assisted Living Setting
Job Type: Full-time
SIGN ON BONUS will be paid out as follows:
$3,000 after 1 month of employment
$3,000 after 3 months of employment
$4,000 after 6 months of employment