Crafco, Inc. has an opening for a Supply Center Supervisor at our facility in Millbury, MA.
Candidate will be responsible for assuring the site is staffed with appropriate, qualified and trained personnel. Is responsible to supervise all building and staffing operations including safety, regulatory compliance, personnel, facility maintenance, OSHA, inventory, rental equipment, repairs and new product sales.
Some, but not all required duties are listed below.
- Involved in performing inside and outside local sales growth.
- Safety, security and loss prevention of inventory and building assets.
- Will assist other supply center personnel in the day-to-day operation.
- Must have computer literacy in OMS and MS Office.
- Must supervisor all personnel functions
- Participate in monthly Ops review.
- Participate in monthly sales calls.
- Responsible to manage and maintain availability of parts and materials.
- Must be flexible to work weekends and possible holidays.
- Must always be professional when dealing with customers.
- Must have excellent supervisory and communication skills.
Candidate must have good organizational and planning skills. Candidate must enjoy working with people. Must posses good problem-solving skills. Candidate must have a current driver's license and clear driving record.
Crafco, Inc., is an EEO employer and a drug-free workplace with an excellent benefits package including Health, Life, Disability, Dental, Profit Sharing, matching 401(k), holiday pay, and personal time. Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Any employment offer is contingent upon a pre-employment drug test, background check, and MVR.