- Millbury, MA, USA
- Full Time
Medical, dental, life, std, ltd, matching 401(k), profit sharing.
Crafco, Inc. has an opening for a Service Technician at our facility in Millbury, MA.
Candidate will be required to manage the servicing of company and customer equipment in a timely and effective manner. Will consistently deliver a positive customer experience to all customers. This safety-focused team member will become familiar with all Crafco products and services. They will be responsible for the shop area, rental fleet, and fleet operations, coordinating activities in the branch, providing superior customer service. The Service Technician will operate forklifts, work on equipment, run equipment, and complete assigned tasks based on priority.
Some, but not all required duties are listed below.
- Plan and facilitate service work based on customer's needs as well as rental and demo requirements.
- Will perform repairs on equipment.
- Perform quality inspections including the run-up, final and pre-delivery inspections as needed on new units.
- Must be knowledgeable about equipment and parts in order to take call from customers.
- Maintain parts inventory and coordinate supply requirements with Supply Center Manager.
- Travel is required to repair units on job sites.
- Will be required to drive a forklift.
- Must have a positive attitude.
Candidate must have good organizational and planning skills. Must possess good problem-solving skills. Candidate must have a current driver's license and clear driving record. An Associate's degree or work equivalent is required.
Crafco, Inc., is an EEO employer and a drug-free workplace with an excellent benefits package including Health, Life, Disability, Dental, Profit Sharing, matching 401(k), holiday pay, and personal time. Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Any employment offer is contingent upon a pre-employment drug test, background check, and MVR.