Crafco, Inc. has an opening for an IT Helpdesk/Technician located at the corporate office in Chandler, Arizona.
The IT Helpdesk/Technician is responsible for assisting users with technical issues and providing the first level of care for all IT-related subjects. Will be responsible to perform installations, maintenance and repair work on any computer-related equipment that supports the business from laptops, desktops, communications equipment (digital & IP phones), tablets, smart phones, printers, local area networks, wide area networks, any piece of computer related peripheral or software an end-user would be using. An IT technician must perform the majority of the mentioned tasks while providing a high level of customer service to the user. This position reports to the IT Manager.
IT Helpdesk/Technician duties include but are not limited to the following and may change over time:
- Helpdesk Support, open, close, and track tickets. Respond to inquiries either in person, email, or via telephone.
- Monitor and maintain technology for maximum access, including:
- Connecting and setting up hardware
- Installing work stations
- Loading all necessary software
- Providing network access and connectivity to the staff
- Troubleshooting all issues in a timely manner
- Maintaining IP addresses
- Set up/maintain/terminate user accounts and passwords
- Ensuring technology is equipped with the latest hardware and software and is accessible, where the main activities are:
- Must be familiar with network operating system, software and hardware
- Work within a ticketing system and create documentation for new processes
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Some travel is required.
- Must have a degree in computer science or two year's equivalent work experience.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft 2012 & 2016 Windows Servers, and 10 operating systems
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office 365, including Microsoft Exchange, Outlook email client and Share Point
Crafco, Inc. provides excellent benefits: medical, dental, short and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, matching 401(k), and profit sharing.
We are an EEO Employer and drug-free workplace.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements. Any employment offer is contingent upon a pre-employment physical, drug test, background and MVR check.
About Crafco, Inc:
Crafco delivers confidence through innovation, quality, and value since 1976. Crafco is the world's leading manufacturer in quantity and diversity of packaged pavement preservation products for asphalt and concrete such as hot-pour crack and joint sealants, hot-pour mastics, and cold-mix for pavement surface patching and repair. Crafco is the only company to manufacture these types of products and the equipment to apply them. The Crafco pavement preservation products have proven through long-and short-term independent studies, to extend the service life of pavement, and can help extend the life of other types of pavement surface treatments. Crafco also manufactures silicone, geocomposites and other pavement preservation materials and equipment. Crafco is proud to manufacture products in the USA with manufacturing locations nationwide and abroad.