Crafco, Inc., is looking for Packaging Equipment Operators at our manufacturing facility in DeKalb, IL. Position will be responsible for the proper and safe operation of various packaging equipment.
Specific Duties will include:
- Responsible for the proper operation of equipment according to operating instructions.
- All safe guards must be adhered to at all times.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and mechanical condition of the equipment, performing repairs and maintenance as directed by Supervisor.
- Responsible to be sure necessary materials, boxes, bags, tape, etc., are available for maximum productivity.
- Must be able to follow instructions to ensure correct packaging process.
- Responsible to maintain work area in a clean, orderly fashion.
- All duties must be performed in safe, professional manner.
- Must cooperate with other departments and clearly communicate to supervisor.
- May be required to operate forklifts once trained and certified.
- Must be willing to work overtime and various shifts when necessary.
- Occasional lifting and moving of up to 60lbs. may be required.
Qualified candidate should have a minimum of 3 months of manufacturing experience. We will train the right candidate.
Crafco, Inc., is an EEO employer and a drug-free workplace with an excellent benefits package. Benefits include medical, dental, short and long-term disability, profit sharing and matching 401(k), holiday, sick, and personal-time pay. Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.