Crafco, Inc., is looking for a Sealant Mix Operator at our manufacturing facility in DeKalb, IL. Position will be responsible for batching, measuring, mixing of materials, and proper operation of equipment in the manufacturing of Crafco sealant and other products.
Specific Duties will include:
- Mixing various components of products based on batch forms.
- Verifying weights and measurements to ensure accuracy.
- Operator will be expected to maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Will be required to help train and supervise others in department when necessary.
- Must perform assigned duties in a safe, professional manner.
- Must cooperate with other departments and clearly communicate to supervisor.
- May be required to operate forklifts once trained and certified.
- Must be willing to work overtime and various shifts when necessary.
- Occasional lifting and moving of up to 60lbs. may be required.
Qualified candidate should have a minimum of 3 months of manufacturing experience. We will train the right candidate.
Crafco, Inc., is an EEO employer and a drug-free workplace with an excellent benefits package. Benefits include medical, dental, life, short and long-term disability, profit sharing and matching 401(k), holiday, sick, and personal-time pay. Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.