Do you believe teamwork is key to success?
Are you engaging and friendly in conversation?
Does ensuring peace of mind for guests matter to you?
If you answered yes, please know that Cosmos Club is seeking a Part-Time Valet-Parking Attendant to further provide true hospitality to our distinguished members and guests.
Cosmos Club is looking for team members who believe in the impact of kindness and the power of teamwork. We strive to provide our members and guests an atmosphere of warmth, dignity, and elegance. If you would like to be a part of our mission, check out the position below!
Summary/Objective: Our Valet-Parking Attendant is responsible for creating a welcoming first impression for all members entering the club.
- Engage members and guests in friendly conversation
- Professionally park and supervise all guest cars
- Aid members in transportation of luggage
- Make members' first and last interaction at the club meaningful
Please note this job description is not a comprehensive list of duties, responsibilities, or tasks that may be required for this position. Employees will have many opportunities other than those listed. Any questions regarding essential functions of this position may be asked at the time of contact.
- Full-time position
- 401k and healthcare benefits included
- Expertly crafted shift meals
- Rate of pay will commensurate with experience
- Generous paid time off policy and holiday pay
- Opportunities to participate in company picnics, educations, contests, and more!
Qualifying Education and Experience:
- Similar previous/valet experience preferred
- Must have valid driver's license (with acceptable record)
- Must have ability to operate automatic and manual vehicles
- Must have ability to speak and write English