Do you believe teamwork is key to success?
Do you value personable service?
Does the opportunity to provide world class service excite you?
If you answered yes, please know that Cosmos Club is seeking a Full-Time Dining Room Server to further provide true hospitality to our distinguished members and guests.
Cosmos Club is looking for team members who believe in the impact of kindness and the power of teamwork. We strive to provide our members and guests an atmosphere of warmth, dignity, and elegance. If you would like to be a part of our mission, check out the position below!
Summary/Objective: Our Dining Room server is responsible for making the most of each guest's experience in our club, from the moment they enter to the moment they leave.
- Communicates effectively with dining room team (and other staff) to maintain the highest standard of service in the club
- Maintain thorough knowledge of all food and drink to best serve our guests
- Process bills efficiently and accurately
- Provide the highest level of customer service
Must be able to lift, carry, push, and pull food trays/carts, chairs, and tables up to 40 lbs with or without reasonable accommodation.
Please note this job description is not a comprehensive list of duties, responsibilities, or tasks that may be required for this position. Employees will have many opportunities other than those listed. Any questions regarding essential functions of this position may be asked at the time of contact.
Qualifying Education and Experience:
- At least 1 year of server experience (preferably in fine dining)
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Full-time position
- 401k benefits included
- Great Healthcare including Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Life Insurance Ad & D with short- and long-term disability
- Expertly crafted shift meals
- Rate of pay will commensurate with experience
- Generous paid time off policy and holiday pay
- Opportunities to participate in company picnics, educations, contests, and more!