Are you passionate about food and wine?
Do you work well under pressure?
Do you want the opportunity to provide world class service?
If you answered yes, please know that Cosmos Club is seeking a Full-Time Bartender to further provide true hospitality to our distinguished members and guests.
Cosmos Club is looking for team members who believe in the impact of kindness and the power of teamwork. We strive to provide our members and guests an atmosphere of warmth, dignity, and elegance.If you would like to be a part of our mission, check out the position below!
Summary: Our Bartenders have the opportunity to perfect their craft while interacting with brilliant members and guests from around the world. Who knows, you might mix a cocktail for a US President or a Nobel Prize winner it's happened before!
- Create, mix and serve beverages to our clients, presenting a friendly, pleasant and courteous demeanor at all times
- Communicate with members, guests, and other team members
- Process payments to member and guest accounts
- Accomplish all shift side work including stocking, clean up, etc.
Must be able to move up to 40 lbs with or without reasonable accommodation.
Please note this job description is not a comprehensive list of duties, responsibilities, or tasks that may be required for this position. Employees will have many opportunities other than those listed. Any questions regarding essential functions of this position may be asked at the time of contact.
Qualifying Education and Experience:
- Previous bartending experience required
- Flexibility in scheduling (including weekends and holidays)
- Expressive creativity in making craft cocktails
- Superior customer service and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of food & beverage (especially wine) preparation and service
- TIPS certification preferred
- Full-time position
- 401k benefits included
- Great Healthcare including Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Life Insurance Ad & D with short- and long-term disability
- Expertly crafted shift meals
- Rate of pay will commensurate with experience
- Generous paid time off policy and holiday pay
- Opportunities to participate in company picnics, educations, contests, and more!